...many times a simple choice can prove to be essential even though it often might appear inconseqnetial.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Oy

This weekend, my mom and Abbey came down to visit. This was, of course, a ton of fun. I got free Avs ticket through work for Saturday’s game, so between hockey, Snooze, and the Botanic Gardens Pumpkin Festival, it was another great weekend. Well, except for when I forgot my apartment keys in The Ranch and had to wait for Jenn to bring me my keys. That wasn’t so great. But all things considered it was another wonderful distraction from work, and next weekend looks like its shaping up to be the same. Three weekends in a row with major plans…I just may be able to keep my sanity.

The coming week will, undoubtedly be the busiest week I’ve had in recent memory. Our big fundraiser in on Wednesday; the first part of the week will be spent working on last minute details and the second part of the week will be spent making sure all the loose ends are tied up. Between our fundraiser and various other social commitments (including another Hockey game, lunch at Tom’s, drinks with coworkers to celebrate the end of the fundraiser and the weekend in L-town to celebrate Abbey’s birthday), I’m busy every night for the next week.

I know some of you have expressed interest in updates on the upcoming week. I promise I will let you all know how the fundraiser turns out and how much of my sanity is still intact. In the meantime, I don’t think posting is going to happen, look for a new post next week. Hopefully by then I will be a much more relaxed person.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kath!

I know that your super-stalking blogging-trackers can tell you that I visited your blog, but I just wanted to say hi! And also that I'll be stalking you by reading your posts. So there's that. Nice to see you this weekend.

Steph

8:26 PM

 
Blogger Kathryn said...

Steph!

I just wanted you to know that I read your comment not even knowing you checked out the blog. Thanks for reading even if I do have the super-stalking blogging-trackers feature on here.

Stalk away,
Kathryn

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home