...many times a simple choice can prove to be essential even though it often might appear inconseqnetial.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Crap.

Today was just incredibly…bad. A Monday through and through. Today’s events will not only cost me a lot of money in auto repairs, but, professionally, it may also cost me my sanity.

I know I’m not being very specific, but I don’t really feel like going into a detailed story about the drama that’s surrounded work the last month or two. If there is one thing I can remain a little optimistic about is that I will no longer be bored out of my skull. Although, that might turn into being stressed out of my skull, not sure which is worse.

Car trouble is car trouble and, in my case that usually means the credit card and some slow, deep breaths. That is much easier to deal with.

So, I guess that makes two things to sort of be optimistic about. And tomorrow is Tuesday.

Make that three. Woohoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

Car trouble. Oy, that reminds me: winter is coming and I have been walking everywhere. I really need to get my car towed from the garage and get a new one.

8:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home