...many times a simple choice can prove to be essential even though it often might appear inconseqnetial.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Something to Hang on My Fridge

I’ve been published.

One of the pictures I took at the Dog Daze event a couple of weeks ago made it into the Highlands Ranch YourHub newspaper this week. Not only that, but the pictures are being put into rotation on the Highlands Ranch website as well.

I know it’s not a huge deal, but it is a kind of fun to see the pictures somewhere other than my computer or my blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

Congratulations.

(Hmmmmmm, maybe I should have you take a pic of me for my profile since you are so good at caturing dogs on film...)

12:03 AM

 
Blogger Kathryn said...

In a move that makes me sound like a nag...Dirk Mancuso! Shame on you! You don't get to slam yourself in your own comment on my blog!

Besides, what do your people know anyway? The vapid and shallow have no idea what they're missing.

8:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home