...many times a simple choice can prove to be essential even though it often might appear inconseqnetial.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

First, A Suggestion

Pick up a copy of the most recent TIME magazine. There’s a great article about the genetic similarities and differences between humans and our nearest and dearest cousins, the primate family, and more specifically chimpanzees.

I realize the only articles that I’ve recommended lately have to do with evolution or anthropology, but well, it’s my blog and I can recommend anything I want. As you can all tell by now, articles like this one get me all sorts of academically excited and somehow simultaneously makes me wonder what I’m going to do with the rest of my professional life…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love those chimps. I have noticed your sincere academic wonder for this field of study. You will find your way to where you belong. Don't despair.

9:03 PM

 
Blogger Kathryn said...

Thanks, Mom. Who doesn't love chimps, seriously?

Can't wait to see you on Friday!

9:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home