...many times a simple choice can prove to be essential even though it often might appear inconseqnetial.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Hello From the 'Burbs!

One and All:

I'm coming to you live from Highlands Ranch, and more specifically, the room I lived in for eight months (it's now been turned into the home office). I've managed to get my laptop hooked up to the internet, so pictures of the Rockies game (and the chee pudding) are on their way. However, I am having technical difficulties with the scanner so the bouquet toss picture might not be making an appearance until later this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed, I know you all can hardly wait.

And I'd like to publicly thank Trout's stepbrother Chad (for those of you who don't read the comments) for no longer updating his blog. Another crisis averted. You can go ahead and dispose of those "candid" pictures now, Chad. Thanks in advance.

Look for more updates about my adventures in the suburbs, which includes watching World Cup Soccer in High Definition and trying to keep the cat from escaping into the Suburban Jungle.

Cheers,
Kathryn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home