...many times a simple choice can prove to be essential even though it often might appear inconseqnetial.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Not Tonight

I've had work related things every night after work all this week. I actually had a bit of free time this evening...but then I realized that America's Next Top Model two hour season premiere is on tonight. And then Lost is new.

There will be no posting tonight.

I'm not one to schedule my life around TV shows, but come on people, it's America's Next Top Model and Lost. My guilty pleasure and the show I refuse to stop watching despite its slow moving and crazy confusing plot lines; I'm happily lounging on the couch tonight.

See you tomorrow night.

1 Comments:

Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

ANTM is a guilty pleasure of mine as well, but it really needs Janice Dickinson back. God, how I love me some crazy Supermodel...

LOST could totally rule this week if they would kill off Sawyer. Or at least make him take a bath. I'll settle for either one.

2:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home