...many times a simple choice can prove to be essential even though it often might appear inconseqnetial.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Making a Brief Appearance

I think I’ve officially become the lamest blogger ever.

Ever.

Seriously.

I could ramble off the many and various reasons why I’ve become the lamest blooger ever, but that would be well…perhaps it would be a little on the lame side.

I wish I had some great insights on current world events. There’s a lot going on right now. The 2008 presidential race, global climate change, Anna Nicole Smith. Hell, I don’t even need to have great insights about current world events, I wish I could just write something about anything going on in our world today, or even just my world, for that matter.

But I just haven’t, and I wish I knew how to get back into the habit of writing. I know my work schedule has been (as Trout, and the French would say) like, le crazy, but I always have some amount of downtime in the evenings (even if it’s not as much as I would want). I usually spend that downtime watching TV or occasionally reading. The main thing is, I just want to find something low key that allows me to get my mind off work. Watching TV or occasionally reading seem to be the most obvious choices.

Oh, wait a minute, I could blog. Huh. How ‘bout that?

Not that this could lead to anything, but I’m going to really try and return this blog to its original state. I know you’ve heard this all before, but as I try to find ways to keep my sanity intact, I think this might be an excellent way to keep me out of a straight jacket.

Not that I have any readership left after being so defunct, but for those of you who still remain, it might actually be worth it.

Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't written you off, yet. And I am sure your faithful readers will stand by you.

Don't let work consume you and allow yourself some 'Kathryn' time. You can only do so much in a day and you deserve some down time to just set back and relax.

2:01 PM

 
Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

Faithful reader checking in and making note that you will be posting more often.

That is all.

(P.S. Tell Trout "howdy.")

2:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home