...many times a simple choice can prove to be essential even though it often might appear inconseqnetial.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

As Trout and I get ready to head down to The Ranch to enjoy lots and lots of food, wine, football and everything else that comes along with this great holiday, I must share my good news, briefly, before heading out for the remainder of the week.

Yesterday, I gave my two weeks notice at YB and will be moving the the 5400 on December 16th. The drama and knowing I would never be anything but "the assistant" were not good enough reasons to make me stay in Denver. It is time to move on (and up) and I couldn't be happier.

I get to move back to the small town atmosphere that I've missed more than I ever expected. I get to find a better job that will challenege me in more ways than how to most efficiently create mail merges or organizing personnel files. Most importantly, I finllay get to live in the same city and state as Trout. We've had to deal with the long distance thing for over a year now, and I can't wait to put that chapter behind us. I have no regrets and it's been fun, but I'm so ready to not have to do that anymore.

Alright, more will follow after the holiday, but I just had to share because I've been wanting to talk about this for months now, and haven't been able to. Now that everything is out in the open and everyone who needs to know, knows, I can write about it all I want. Woohoo!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

COngratulations! And I hope your Thanksgiving was a great one!

2:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home