...many times a simple choice can prove to be essential even though it often might appear inconseqnetial.

Friday, May 12, 2006

More Randomess

It's been a while since I wrote a completely meaningless post. Then again, who's to say that all of my posts aren't meaningless in some way?

The fact of the matter is, it's Friday night and I've got nothing to do. And since I've got nothing to do, I don't have anything terribly interesting to say. However, I did think of a few more songs that I need to add to my "turn up/dance around the apartment/sing along to" list:

Stitched Up by Herbie Hancock featuring John Mayer
Zebra by John Butler Trio
Orange Sky by Alexi Murdoch
Ooh La La by The Faces
Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode
Crash Into Me by Dave Matthews Band
How We Operate by Gomez
Lay Me Down by Crosby and Nash
The Girl From Ipanema as sung by Frank Sinatra
How 'Bout You? by Yonder Mountain String Band

Alright folks, I almost made it to 10:00. I think I'm going to read and then call it a night. Although, I've just discovered you can listen to most of Yonder Mountain String Band's new album on their website, so I might have to stay up and surf the net so I can listen to it a little more...I really know how to live it up on the weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home