...many times a simple choice can prove to be essential even though it often might appear inconseqnetial.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Because I Can't End the Night Like That

While all of you should feel much better now that I can better protect myself in the big city, I would rather end the night on a different note.

So instead, you are going to get a good bit of randomness thrown into the mix. When I hear these songs (depending where I am) I have to either turn up the radio (or stereo) or stop what I'm doing and dance around my apartment (just a little), and sometimes even attempt to sing along (when no one's around, of course).

Video by India.Arie
Black Horse and a Cherry Tree by K.T. Tunstall
Over My Head (Cable Car) by The Fray
Here I Am (Come and Take Me) by Al Green
Get Up Offa That Thing by James Brown
Umbabarauma by Jorge Ben
Me and Julio Down by the School Yard by Paul Simon
Papa Dukie and the Mud People by the Subdudes
I Wanna Be Sedated by the Ramones
Brown-Eyed Girl by Van Morrison

So there you have it, a good bit of randomness. And if any of you are still worried about me living here by myself, just think of me trying to subtly groove out at work or full out dancing around my living room. It might at least make you chuckle for a second or two, then (if you must) you can go back to worrying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home