...many times a simple choice can prove to be essential even though it often might appear inconseqnetial.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Post That is No More

I seriously thought about not writing about the article that was written about the condos that are being built next door. I watched the clip and read the article making sure they didn't mention street names or anything that might indicate where exactly in the neighborhood the development is at. So with nothing mentioned but the name of the neighborhood, I posted it anyway.

Uh, yeah, so I needed to be reminded that I'm not in Wyoming anymore.

So, when MA left me a comment about maybe the post not being such a great idea, I realized while Denver may be a big city, the neighborhood isn't that big. If I could Google the development to find addresses and prices, then so could anyone. So yeah, once again, I've corrected myself and given myself a little kick for being a little too small town.

But if any of you are still interested in wanting to know about the article, or are interested in dropping a good chunk of money to experience the joys of urban living, I'll send you the link.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to doing absolutely nothing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good move on your part. Don't help the crazies.

11:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home