...many times a simple choice can prove to be essential even though it often might appear inconseqnetial.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Dog Daze at The Ranch

This weekend, I volunteered at Jenn's Dog Daze of Summer event for the Metro Districts of Highlands Ranch. I'm really tired from waking up at 4:30am to work part of a golf tournament today, so this post will be brief. More will follow when I have pictures to illustrate my adventures in the 'burbs.

I will say this though. Not only did I get to spend all of Saturday morning surrounded by dogs of all shapes and sizes, but I got to take pictures of all the dogs and their owners. Dogs and pictures, oh heck yes!

Stay tuned and good night, all. I have some sleep to catch up on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

Hmmmm...the perfect dog.

Even though I like some lap dogs, I think one that is more suited to play fetch, frisbee, and who could go camping or hiking (midsize to large, but not one that weighs more than me) would be great. And just because they're not "lap dogs" doesn't mean they wouldn't be able to jump on on the couch on occasion. I draw the line at the bed, though.

I've also got a soft spot in my heart for pound dogs. Nothing tugs at my heartstrings more than mut who just wants a home. So, I may not know what my idea of the perfect dog is until I see it.

9:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home