...many times a simple choice can prove to be essential even though it often might appear inconseqnetial.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Change of Address

After eight, almost nine months of being a basement dwelling, semi-adult, I have moved another step closer to becoming a full-fledged adult, perhaps, the last step, even. I signed the lease on an apartment today. I officially move in on the 28th. Good-bye suburbia and hello city living!

It has pretty much everything I was looking for: vintage (it’s in an old Victorian mansion), hardwood floors, lots of light, clawfoot tub, lots of closets, eat in kitchen, private parking, close to work (but not so close that anyone has to worry), close to downtown but still in a residential area, and close to light rail. Sorry Dad, no pets though, I guess Mulder’s going to have to stay in Big Horn.

I get to spend the next week shopping for kitchen and other housey-accessories. Hooray for my own place! I like this grown-up thing, it’s fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home