...many times a simple choice can prove to be essential even though it often might appear inconseqnetial.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A Little More Color

A big thanks to MA for helping me slug through html format so I could eliminate some of the many shades of gray that were plauging this blog before. This may not seem like a huge change, but for someone who has no clue about html language, not only am I a little proud of myself, I'm just glad someone could give me very detailed instructions on how to do it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job! Of all the many people I have sent intructions to, you're the first not to just back out and have me do it for you.

7:41 PM

 
Blogger Kathryn said...

While I am confident in my typing abilities (despite the typos, that has to do with my editing abilities) and I have sewn a couple skirts and curtains, perhaps HTML coding should me next on my list of things to learn. Thanks for the idea!

9:23 PM

 
Blogger Kathryn said...

Thanks! I hope to meet you and the rest of the family one of these days too! I'm looking foward to it. P's graduation, maybe?

10:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home